Лайфхак от Александра Апокина по применению раббердама в ежедневной работе врача-стоматолога19.07.2018
Отзыв после Раббердам-как стандарт в работе врача-стоматолога 021 2018 07 15 0107.08.2018
THE RUBBERDAM.CLUB EDUCATIONAL PROJECT INVITES YOU TO ATTEND A UNIQUE AUTHORIAL SEMINAR AND PRACTICAL TRAINING:
RUBBERDAM AS STANDARD IN EVERYDAY WORK OF THE DENTIST
ALEKSANDR DMITRIYEVICH APOKIN
- 1996 — 2001 graduated from the Moscow State Medical Stomatology University (MSMSU), doctor majoring in «Stomatology»
- 2001-2003 internship at the Central Research Institute of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery (CRID&MFD), department of «Periodontology»
- 2003-2005 postgraduate study at CRID&MFD, department of «General pathology»
- 2006-2007 teaching assistant of the chair of periodontology and geriatric stomatology of MSMSU
- 2008 professional retraining at the state educational institution the Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (RMAPO) (Moscow) in «Therapeutic stomatology»
- 2010 professional retraining at MSMSU in «Radiology and X-ray safety»
- 2012 Institute of Postgraduate Education, «Surgical stomatology»
- 2014 Institute of Postgraduate Education, «Therapeutic stomatology»
- 2017 Academy of innovative stomatology, «Radiology and radiation safety»
3D artist, photographer, video documentary maker
- 2009-2016 official consultant for the Dentech rubber dam system at all
- specialised exhibitions: Dental-Expo, Dental-Salon, MosExpoDental
- 2015 training A. A. Pavlov to work with rubber dam and his employment in Medical Consulting Group
- 2017 official consultant for ultrasound tools for therapy and surgery – the company Acteon Group Russia
- 2017-2018 official consultant for the TOR VM rubber dam system
- 2018: 1.8 million views of published videos on YouTube.com (over 3 million minutes)
- 2018 the methodology of marking rubber dam hole positions without a template receives patent No. 2644849
- Editor of websites:
- Combined (therapeutic and surgical) clinical appointment,
- Cariology and endodontics with rubber dam and optical magnification,
- Implantation and augmentation of bone tissue.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS PROJECT?
- It is an advanced synthesis of hi-tech presentations and medical technologies.
- It is an excellent opportunity for each participant to master with guarantee in one day the skills and techniques of placing a rubber dams system to isolate oral cavity during appointment with dentist.
- Maximum attention in practice and individual approach to each participant is ensured by the trainer working with a competent assistant, perfectly making a good team in duos.
- Use of rubber dam system will allow to carry out a high-quality and safe endodontic treatment, intracoronal whitening and adhesive fixing of orthopaedic and orthodontic structures (veneers, metal-free crowns, briquettes). To perform cavity preparation of solid tooth tissues of any localisation, to work with optical magnification (binoculars and microscope).
- Only after you master isolation with rubber dam, you will be able to proceed to esthetics and guarantees.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM AND INTERESTED IN IT?
- Practicing dentists, therapists, endodontists and orthopedists, who are beginning to work with rubber dam system and those seeking to improve their skills.
- Assistant dentists, students and interns of medical educational institutions.
- Personnel of trading companies selling dentistry materials and tools.
HOW THEORETICAL PART PROCEEDS?
- The biggest collection of clinical video materials in 9 years
- Unique filming of video simultaneously with 2 cameras
- 3D models of tools and system application protocols in the presentation
- Wall charts to facilitate communication of basic tips during practical classes
- Printed high-contrast diagrams with exercises for flipchart, convenient for photographing — our position is «training is the appropriation»
- Take pictures if you cannot memorise
Before and after training:
- A YOUTUBE channel — 64 videos, which means over 7 hours of clinical examples without technical pauses, accelerated in some places to save your time
- Video in 4K resolution (UltraHD) — we sincerely hope that the performance of your laptops will be enough to appreciate the quality of what we have prepared for you with great respect
- Separate WEB project of information support of our practical class, with interactive 3D models of tools. Opportunity to view everything in an environment convenient for you before or after the practical class, if there is something you need to remind or to show to your colleagues
WHAT YOU WILL WORK WITH DURING PRACTICAL PART?
EACH PARTICIPANT WILL BE GIVEN INDIVIDUALLY
- Dental phantoms – reference phantoms, German, with pre-programmed defects of tooth rows, elastic gum, split casts (joints)
- Rubber dam tools — all brands registered in the Russian Federation
- Latex sheets – reliable, perfectly proved, Malaysian
- Auxiliary materials – flosses, matrixes, wedges, dental broaches, forceps, clamps
WHAT YOU GET AFTER COMPLETION OF TRAINING?
- Exclusive catalogue of Dentech clamps, tools and accessories with detailed description of the purpose of each clamp, its application in each specific clinical case. In fact, it is a textbook written for you by the ideologist and trainer of this practical class.
- Special terms to purchase tools and expendables
- Certificate of attending the practical class
THEORY (2-2½ hours)
- DESCRIPTION OF RUBBER DAM SYSTEM, ADVANTAGES TO PATIENT AND DENTIST FROM USING THE SYSTEM.
- COMPARISON OF VARIOUS ISOLATION SYSTEMS AND IMPORTANT CRITERIA WHEN OPTING FOR THE SYSTEM
- COMPONENTS OF RUBBER DAM SYSTEM:
- types of latex sheets, marking hole positions in them
- working tools of the system
- CLAMP TYPES, VARIANTS OF PLACING CLAMPS AND DAMS:
- winged clamp in the sheet and then to the tooth
- clamp to the tooth and sheet through the bow (winged and wingless)
- sheet on the tooth and clamp over it (winged and wingless)
- SplitDam (indications for use, notable features of sealing cuts in the sheet, splitdam variants, its capabilities and limitations)
- EXAMPLES OF ROUTINE CLINICAL SITUATIONS
- class I caries possibility to restore occlusal surface with stamp
- class II caries (complete control of contact point irrespective of the depth destruction of approximal walls)
- pressing of matrixes with clamp
- matrix retention tool
- pros and cons of wedging the teeth with wooden wedges
- class IV caries (restorations using silicone key, creating approximal walls of frontal group teeth)
- COMPENSATING FOR MATRIX THICKNESS IN CASE OF CLASS II RESTORATION
- PRE-ENDODONTICS RESTORATION OF CLINICAL CROWN OF TOOTH (BUILDUP)
- OVERCOMING #Unclampable
- CHECKLIST OF IDEAL ISOLATION FOR WORK AND PHOTOGRAPHY
PRACTICAL DEMONSTRATION (30 minutes)
- PROVIDING WITH NECESSARY TOOLS, MATERIALS, MODELS FOR INDIVIDUAL WORK AT THE PRACTICAL CLASS.
- DEMONSTRATION OF ERGONOMICS BASICS FOR THE DENTIST WHEN WORKING WITH THE SYSTEM. RECOMMENDATIONS FOR INSTRUCTING THE PATIENT ON RUBBERDAM APPLICATION.
PRACTICAL CLASS (4½-5 hours)
- DAM MARKING AND LEARNING TO PUNCH APERTURES FOR VARIOUS GROUPS OF TEETH TO BE ISOLATED.
- WORKING OFF OF TASKS:
- isolation of one premolar (No. 1 on 25)
- isolation of one molar (No. 7 on 26)
- isolation of one molar or premolar with «first the clamp, next the latex» technique
- isolation of chewing group (24-26)
- isolation of one incisor (No. 210 on 11)
- isolation of one incisor equipment with «first the latex, next the clamp» technique
- isolation by Split-Dam method
- USE OF SPECIAL PURPOSE CLAMPS:
- tiger clamps
- separators: Elliot (215), Ivory (216) and Ferrier (214)
- fitting of children’s clamps